Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Performs a wide variety of tasks related to employee/payroll records including maintaining their assigned Pay Groups. This position will utilize established payroll compliance standards in executing tasks to accurately pay assigned employees. Leads the research and resolution of location and employee-related issues. Performs diverse tasks to meet Payroll weekly production timeframes. Assist with training as required.
- Must be knowledgeable in the areas of payroll processing, tips, weighted average over time (WAOT), error correction, tax maintenance, non-health and welfare benefits.
- Analyzes, resolves, and corrects pre/post payroll validation.
- Prepares manual checks or manual direct deposits with required documentation when necessary.
- Assist in the training of new team members.
- Recommend changes in operating procedures or modifications in office routine to ensure efficient and proper processing.
- Conducts payroll system / employee research as required.
- Provides support to field operations as required.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- Flexibility to extend hours as required to meet the business demands
- Ability to develop relationships across all levels of the company to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to work independently to resolve issues proactively with limited supervision.
- Flexibility, multi-tasking, creative thinking, strong organizational & communication skills are all required to meet strict deadlines and manage other projects.
- Must be a strong team player, highly motivated, and able to work under pressure
- Must be knowledgeable in multi-state payroll processing and related issues and regulations.
- 3+ years of payroll-related experience.
- Ultipro experience preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Office with an emphasis in Excel
- Education – High School diploma or greater