Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Reporting to the Associate Vice President of Planning and Operations Finance you will partner with the Finance Managers and AVP by providing financial support and oversight to US business units and countries and support companywide financial planning and analysis activities. This role will focus on analysis and support of the International business, but will also provide comprehensive support on North America and Total Company financials. You will be responsible to support the Planning & Operations Finance leadership, as well as the business units and countries with financial analysis, reporting, and explanations. Additionally, you will be responsible for coordinating initiatives and requests for analysis with your counterparts in the business units and countries. The individual will also develop ad-hoc financial analyses and reports that aid in evaluating business performance and identifying risk and opportunities. This role will also support the strategic and business planning processes and value added initiatives.
- Consolidate, analyze and report monthly, quarterly and annual financial results for the International business and compare against key performance indicators such as Plan, historical results and other specified benchmarks.
- Consolidate, analyze and report monthly and quarterly Forecasts for the International business, along with associated variance explanations and risks and opportunities analysis.
- Support N. America and Total Company actuals and forecast process with analysis and ad hoc reporting as required.
- Develop and maintain company-wide templates and reports to facilitate monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Provide analysis for and assist in preparing financial presentations for senior leadership meetings including Executive Leadership Team decks
- Support and assist with the annual strategic planning process
- Leverage Enterprise Data Warehouse and Data Analytics tools to create insightful and dynamic reporting
- Support the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) process including the development of and analysis of Total Company plan algorithms, review of Business Unit and Country AOP models, providing analysis of trends as well as growth and profitability drivers.
- Support International COO’s with detailed financial reporting, including country, line of business, and line of service insight. Assist with operating review presentations, business reviews and ad hoc operational support.
- Support International Accounts Receivable reporting and explanations.
- Support the Quarterly Operating Review process with analysis, templates and reporting for the business units and countries
- Drive key initiatives in support of the financial objectives
- Support the business units and countries with analysis and reporting as required
- Special projects supporting enterprise initiatives
- Other ad-hoc analysis as requested
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or a related subject
- 3+ years of financial planning & analysis experience
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact and effectively communicate to senior management and teams of diverse nationalities
- Ability to coordinate a number of projects and prioritize accordingly
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to influence and drive results without formal authority
- Sound judgment and ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint;