As a member of the Candidate Care Team, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator works with Candidates, Recruiters, Human Resources and Hiring Managers to manage the flow of information and documents required to hire salaried staff and managers. Specific duties include managing the creation, quality assurance, flow and completion of documentation verifying the employment terms and background requirements for external hires and internal transfers and promotions.
- Partner with recruiters to generate offer letter details and leadership approvals
- Communicate with internal and external candidates regarding pre-employment details.
- Complete a quality control check on all paperwork to ensure all necessary candidate information is provided.
- Track applicants in systems to trigger third party and internal activities.
- Provide excellent customer service by providing status updates and proactively notifying hiring teams of any delays
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years prior administrative experience
- Basic understanding of Recruiting and HR concepts, policies and procedures, and administrative processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Displays a strong sense of urgency
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to learn new systems or applications
- Proficient in MS Office