About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Interviews, identifies, and evaluates external candidates for assigned Food, Facilities, Sales, or Corporate functions.
- Sources, screens, and evaluates external candidates through a variety of sources and recruiting disciplines.
- Demonstrates knowledge of both internal client needs and external markets/competition.
- Partners with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to identify talent needs and determine a recruiting strategy through calibration calls and ensures proper documentation of information via ATS.
- Proactively manages candidate and client relationships through recruitment full life-cycle process.
- Coaches and advises internal client groups to influence action and decision making as it relates to the talent acquisition process.
- Responsible for offer management including offer approvals, extending verbal offers, and handling negotiations
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years of strategic sourcing or research experience from an agency, search firm or corporate recruiting environment.
- High volume corporate or agency experience strongly desired.
- Full life cycle recruiting experience is preferred with a focus on process management throughout the recruiting cycle.
- Must possess the ability to support a diverse group of internal clients.
- Strong sourcing and candidate relationship building experience.
- Proven experience with current Talent Acquisition technologies such as: Internet sourcing tools, campaign management tools, networking/referral technologies is required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative and flexible in attitude and style to adapt to new situations in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment.
- Must have experience working with an ATS preferably iCIMS.