Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Bussers are responsible for assisting in serving food and beverages in accordance with Aramark and client standards.
All Restaurant Positions Responsibilities:
• Know your schedule, arrive at work on time, with a positive attitude, and in proper uniform (clean and pressed).
• Stay off your cell phone unless you are using it for work, have prior approval from management, or are on your 30 minute meal break.
• Know table numbers and seat numbers
• Know both the food menu and the beverage menu for your location as well as the current specials
• Properly badge in and out and take meal breaks.
• TEAMWORK! Be flexible every day and ensure you are working with other staff members to achieve guest satisfaction and operational success.
• Assist other staff members with a positive attitude when you are not busy or when asked to help by management / supervisors.
• Ensure 100% guest satisfaction
• Know Aramark and Health Code standards and ensure that they are being followed.
Server Assistant Position Detailed:
• Quickly clear and reset tables / eating areas as guests leave
• Prebussing in the restaurant when guests no longer need items on their table
• Sidework includes stocking the restaurant, pitchers, glassware, bus tubs, ice bins, trash containers, linen bins, sanitizer, and dish pit area
• Organization and cleanliness of restaurant including condiments, glassware, silverware, linen, and china
• Responsible for ensuring silverware is put in the proper locations and not lost or thrown away
• Responsible for careful handling of glassware and china
• Ensuring that dirty linen is brought to the laundry area at the end of every night and clean linen is picked up at the start of every shift.
• Properly communicating guest needs to appropriate server if it is something that you cannot get yourself
Hours of Employment
Game Day Schedules – Days, Events, Weekends & Holidays
Average Shift – 6-9 hours