About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: The stand worker / runner will assist in any aspect of the concessions stands/bars when necessary.
FOOD RUNNER / EXPO
All Restaurant Positions Responsibilities:
- Know your schedule, arrive at work on time, with a positive attitude, and in proper uniform (clean and pressed).
- Stay off your cell phone unless you are using it for work, have prior approval from management, or are on your 30 minute meal break.
- Know table numbers and seat numbers
- Know both the food menu and the beverage menu for your location as well as the current specials
- Properly badge in and out and take meal breaks.
- TEAMWORK! Be flexible every day and ensure you are working with other staff members to achieve guest satisfaction and operational success.
- Assist other staff members with a positive attitude when you are not busy or when asked to help by management / supervisors.
- Ensure 100% guest satisfaction
- Know Aramark and Health Code standards and ensure that they are being followed.
Food Runner/Expo Position Detailed:
- Assisting the culinary department traying up food and delivering food to proper tables
- Ensuring positive and thorough communication between front of house and back of house
- Daily side work including preparing sauces and condiments, setting up and breaking down the expo line, and stocking stations
- Communicating menu item or product outages/shortages to staff members and management
- Ensuring paperwork is completed properly on a daily basis
- Properly communicating guest needs to appropriate server if it is something that you cannot get yourself
Hours of Employment:
Game Day Schedules – Days, Evenings, Weekends & Holidays
Average Shift – 5-8 hoursQualifications:
- Minimum Age: 16 years
- Food service experience preferred, will train if necessary
- Ability to carry and balance trays weighing up to 30 pounds
- Ability to hear the guests requests for products
- Must be able to multi-task and problem solve
- Must be able to work efficiently and maintain a sense of urgency
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic, basic reading, and writing skills required.
- Carefully adhere to proper lifting techniques.
- Safety guidelines.
- 1-2 years of experience preferred.
- Able to work under pressure.
- When needed, able to work unsupervised.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to make decisions quickly.
- Ability to stand and work at a faced paced environment.
- Can communicate information accurately.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to work nights/weekends/holidays when needed.