Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Lower Press Attendant provide guests with reliable, professional, and courteous food and beverage service.
All Restaurant Positions Responsibilities:
Lower Press Attendant Position Detailed:
• Maintaining the standards of operation as required by management
• Fully set and breakdown two buffet dining areas for every event, setting appropriate utensils, etc.
• Utilize equipment correctly
• Interaction with both Rockies Management and Members of the Press
• Keeping areas organized, clean, and neat
• Letting Supervisor know, in advance, of product and disposable needs
Hours of Employment:
Game Day Schedules – Days, Evening, Weekends & Holidays
Average Shift – 8-11 hours