Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
- Develops and maintains client relationships to grow base business and improve retention of account base. Accountable for business reviews and key interaction with key clients within local market. Leverages the Business Development Manager and General Manager/District Manager where applicable to manage client visitation schedules for optimal sales and service performance.
- Reviews and analyzes business performance utilizing plan data and recommends decisions/approaches to address key operational opportunities and levers, including route sales growth optimization, pricing actions, product inventory and waste reduction and labor costs, which would positively impact the business.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, coaching and counseling management staff and front line personnel to provide ongoing support and development. Leverages leadership skills to set goals and provide regular performance feedback utilizing all resources available to include work-with observations and Aramark’s established performance management process and tools.
- Leads the application and execution of key business initiatives to improve business performance, optimize core processes and positively influence client relationships and business opportunities.
- Drives Service STARS culture and safety leadership, and all key initiatives relating to these core values, to provide a positive Market Center environment. Owns and fosters effective communication at all levels of the organization.
- Ensures daily operations are maintained as scheduled. Maintains all business records, processes and documentation as required to include personnel records, delivery and invoice records, product and asset inventories, MEI/VCR data, DOT requirements, and client sales, contact and pricing communication.
- Performs other administrative and sales operations duties as required.
- Responsible for managing or directing multiple direct reports and departments as a leader working remotely from one’s direct manager.
- Must have at least 7 years of operations experience with a Bachelor’s degree, 10 years of relevant experience with an Associates/Technical Degree.
- DSD experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to obtain DOT certification to operate DOT regulated vehicles.
- Ability to solve unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the Market Center business in both the short and long term.
- Ability to communicate at high efficiency and effectiveness with clients, vendors, internal leadership and operations staff.
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands.
- Key experience in the following categories is an asset: customer service leadership and negotiations, foodservice or route sales operations, training and development of supervisory level direct reports as well as front line personnel. Client interaction, communication, organization/time management, multi-tasking and computer skills are critical to the success of this role.
- The ability to work efficiently and independently