Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide.
Responsible for building business partnership with existing National Account customers and growing those accounts to increase both revenue and profit through addition of new products and services, new locations and wearers, penetration of all of customer’s business lines, and obtaining price increases.
- Position AUS to large Fortune 1000 companies as the market leader in uniform and image apparel services.
- Develop and implement national sales strategies for increasing sales and profits through national customers.
- Create, build and maintain positive business relationships with ARAMARK’s current and prospective customers.
- Grow existing annual customer revenue by 20% to 30% by adding new products and services, new locations, and negotiating price increases.
- Call on national accounts, develop and coordinate sales presentations, and ensure adequate sales service.
- Build strong relationships with the market center operations teams and corporate support staff.
- Identify ways to grow margin while identifying process/cost improvement for customers.
- Work within the company’s Policies and Procedures guidelines and administer pricing strategy and guidelines.
- Support an environment of continuous improvement by making suggestions and implementing where possible.
- Must travel extensively to visit existing and prospective clients.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Experience in analyzing markets and customer needs to develop innovative strategies leading to increased sales.
- Executive presence – ability to comfortably and professionally meet and communicate with internal and external top management.
- Problem solver – proven ability to identify and resolve operational issues.
- Thorough knowledge of company’s entire product line.
- Thorough understanding of financial information relating to profit & loss, sales and capital expenses and other operating issues.
- Ability to understand respective customer operations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation development and delivery skills.
- Strong proposal writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Master’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Five to seven years successful business to business sales experience
- Seven to ten years business operations management experience, including P&L responsibilities.
- Major (National) Account management experience strongly preferred.