Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
The successful associate will provide information to guests regarding the hotel, park, special events, activities, and other aspects of their visit.
• The Concierge fulfills special requests made by hotel guests and participates in the organization of special events
• The Concierge maintains and distributes daily activity sheets.
• Coordinate guest itineraries, prior to the guest’s arrival, for requests received via phone, fax and e-mail.
• Promote the park’s services and amenities by educating guests on restaurants, interpretive programs, and other outlets such as tours, retail, and special events.
• Exhibit a professional demeanor and willingness to assist all guests whenever possible.
• Up-sell and cross-sell property amenities to guest company wide.
• Strictly enforce the privacy and confidentiality of guests in accordance with hotel policies.
• Ensure guest’s preferences are met and amenities are provided.
• Coordinate delivery of requested amenities and floral orders through the Bell Desk or In-Room Dining.
• Make recommendations in the best interest of the guest.
• Provide prompt and courteous service to all guests adhering to our Customer Service standards, Service Excellence
• Clean and maintain the integrity of the business workstation daily.
• Resolve customer complaints in a timely fashion whether it be independently or with the aid of management.
• Assist with all requests within a reasonable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Qualified associates must possess the ability to verbally communicate effectively with hotel guests and coworkers.
• Must have strong verbal and written skills and must have a superior attention to detail.
• Extensive knowledge of Yosemite National Park preferred.
• Previous experience using Property Management System, preferably Springer Miller System.
• Proficient in computers including Microsoft Office Suite.