Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide and has an immediate opportunity for a Customer Service Representative in Lexington, KY.
This Customer Service Representative position is responsible for providing exceptional service to customers in a professional manner. Handle incoming calls with the objective of one-call resolution. Facilitate and resolve issues with discrepancies and/or customer complaints to insure consistent customer satisfaction. Responsible for auditing company service programs to ensure compliance with 100% follow up through customer call backs.
- Handle inbound customer calls and provide requested information on all available items, pricing, and service of the customer’s account.
- Efficiently and accurately record all information including any notes related to the customer’s issue or account.
- Provide quality customer service through one-call resolution and establishing long-term customer relationships.
- Develop, execute and measure resolution plans and strategies that are specific to individual customer requirements.
- Build and maintain inter-departmental relationships in order to ensure customer’s situation is handled, managing company guidelines and customer expectations.
- Utilize decision making and trouble-shooting skills to resolve customer concerns in relation to pricing, invoicing, service delivery, and any other item related issues.
- Identify, manage and enforce company service programs to ensure 100% process compliance.
- Alert management to service concerns not resolved in a timely and acceptable manner.
- Identify and communicate service trends.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned in accordance with scope of activities enumerated above.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge of customer service processes including handling complaints, inventory or product availability, service issues and Accounts Receivable
- Ability to take initiative and strong sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills to include answering phones professionally
- Proven worth ethic, positive attitude and a team player who enjoys a challenge
- Ability to work with all company software used to manage and maintain customers
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with an attention to detail
- Capable of completing one-call customer resolution
- Must have the ability to monitor and drive all company service programs
- Experience with Oracle Teleservice application a plus
- Experience with Cisco CTI a plus
- Schedule flexibility to include day, nights, weekends and overtime
- High school degree
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required
- Two years of customer service experience, and proven track record in a high call volume environment preferred.