Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Be a part of a Winning Team! Aramark @ MCU Park, home of the Brooklyn Cyclones is looking for energetic and self motivated candidates with a proven track record in providing exemplary guest service in a fast paced, diverse environment working as part of a team, to assist in the Food Service Operations at MCU Park in Coney Island, New York. The ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule and be available to work all events at this ballpark by the sea.
MCU Park Food Service Helper
Job Summary: The Food Service Helper prepares food and beverage orders, interacts with guests in a friendly manner, and/or may be assigned to support food production within a concession stand. This is a non-cash handling position.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Be able to work quickly and concisely under pressure
• Ensure storage of food in a proper and sanitary manner
• Adhere to all HACCP regulations for sanitation, food handling, and storage
• Adhere to the uniform policy
• Serve food at proper portions as requested
• Other related duties as assigned
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes days, nights, evenings, and weekends