Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Be a part of a Winning Team! Aramark @ MCU Park, home of the Brooklyn Cyclones is looking for energetic and self motivated candidates with a proven track record in providing exemplary guest service in a fast paced, diverse environment working as part of a team, to assist in the Food Service Operations at MCU Park in Coney Island, New York. The ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule and be available to work all events at this ballpark by the sea.
MCU Park Supervisor
Job Summary: The supervisor is responsible for the direct supervision of designated location in conjunction with public food events. Responsible for daily set-up and breakdown of a location. Must be able to manage stand personnel in a professional and efficient manner according to guidelines.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for opening and closing the building according to expectations of the management team
• Oversees setting up and breaking down of work stations
• Oversees the sanitation of work stations including floors, worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks, equipment, and utensils
• Oversees the staff on duty and ensures that they are properly trained and adhere to the cash handling policy
• Oversees cash handling
• Oversees the cooking and preparation of food items for the day according to recipes and brand requirements
• Responsible for making sure the staff uses correct portions when preparing and serving items on the line
• Must have high-level product knowledge and ability to train the staff to effectively service the customer
• Ensures staff completes daily temperature logs
• Oversees the product merchandising, line displays, and distribution of marketing materials
• Delegates tasks to employees as necessary
• Provides on-going coaching and performance feedback to staff members
• Informs management of escalating employee conduct issues
• Responsible for making sure the staff properly disposes of waste
• Greets customers as they enter and leave the location
• Asks customers about the quality of their service and handle any complaints (with assistance from the manager on duty) while maintaining a positive attitude and smile
• Ensures each station has the equipment and supplies needed to serve the customers
• Maintains a professional appearance
• Ensures uniform compliance of the staff members
• Maintain a safe work environment by enforcing all safety standards
Additional Job Functions:
• Works in other areas or departments as required by your manager
• Performs task as requested by your manager on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis
• Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
• Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervises the staff and sanitation of facilities at the location. Responsible for opening and closing the building, managing employee issues, and making sure the location is staffed appropriately.
training is provided at location)
• The ideal candidate will have experience in the food service industry in a fast paced, high volume venue and possess a NYC Qualifying Certificate in Food Protection
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes days, nights, evenings, and weekend