Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
This individual performs strategic technology/capital planning and assessment services. This individual is a resource to provide assistance to healthcare system leaders in terms of technology planning, acquisition, cost-effectiveness, acceptance, life-cycle planning, replacement, and retirement of medical equipment.
- Supports capital planning and programming for replacement of medical equipment based upon assessments of the current inventory in regards to current life cycle data.
- Determines cost-effectiveness of equipment by performing product-life cycle cost analysis involving quantitative and qualitative measures to provide estimates of ROI.
- Provides assessments of equipment usage and recommends inventory changes to help right-size the equipment inventory thus providing for higher equipment utilization and realization and removal of excess equipment.
- Identifies equipment needs across the organization and helps to meet clinical needs by recommending redeployment of equipment when advisable.
- Evaluates equipment and user needs and recommends to leaders; particular equipment models to meet organizational equipment standardization goals and initiatives.
- Act as the subject matter expert for medical equipment, reviewing medical equipment purchase requests.
- Develops and maintains a “client impact summary” system and dashboard to track client savings and value with respect to the capital equipment acquisition process. This will facilitate feedback and provide a summary of quantifiable measures that demonstrate the program’s strengths and success.
- Assist the health system Capital Planning Committee in all issues related to medical equipment.
- Provides assessments and business process reengineering recommendations for medical equipment capital requirements needs identification, long term planning and requisitioning.
- Preparing and presenting performance and financial reports to senior management.
- Supporting and assisting in the strategic planning process and annual business plan.
- Demonstrates the ability to standardize/optimize data analysis and compilation processes and techniques to minimize the time required to produce final products.
- The individual must be able to plan and coordinate scheduled reviews with managers of various clinical departments.
- Ability to manage projects that may utilize staff from across any function in HCT.
- Ensures all reports and investigations follow sound engineering and scientific principles and processes to maintain the highest levels of integrity and quality.
- Requires the ability to manage multiple priorities and work on many projects simultaneously.
- Requires excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Requires excellent presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical/Clinical Engineering and 3 years of applicable experience, or
- Master’s degree in Biomedical/Clinical Engineering with strong internship background
- Requires a high level of experience related to medical equipment and technology planning and acquisition; experience in planning/implementing medium to large scale medical equipment projects.
- Requires excellent analytical skills and the ability to model equipment and service performance. The ability to us logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of business processes, alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Requires the ability to develop and maintain relationships at the client C-Suite level and physician leaders.
- Working knowledge of healthcare regulations and standards.