Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
The Warehouse Manager leads the Market Center's product inventory, warehouse processes and warehouse employee work group by assigning work orders, ordering and monitoring product inventory levels, supervising the preparation of product loads for route sales, and managing the performance of each warehouse employee to enhance key business metrics and ensure client product needs are met. Responsible for ensuring prompt, pleasant and complete service is provided to internal and external contacts needing product or information.
- Directs in-bound and out-bound inventories of merchandise, equipment and supplies to ensure efficient storage and utilization of product.
- Tracks, reconciles, and orders product inventories for the Market Center to effectively manage out-of-stocks, out-of-date product and weeks-on-hand to fulfill client needs.
- Communicates with affected managers and front line personnel regarding any voids, delays or other product changes that may affect a client delivery as well as to discuss alternative product needs where required to meet client demand.
- Communicates with vendors as needed to ensure timely delivery of ordered product and equipment.
- Manages warehouse workforce that receives, stocks, rotates and pulls product and ensures that work is completed using safe practices.
- Participates in hiring process for warehouse team.
- Responsible for the training, coaching and performance management of each member of the team.
- Monitors workflow and ensure proper inventories are pulled for daily routes.
- Supervises the completion of all daily warehouse work. Models and leads Service STARS culture and safety leadership, and all key initiatives relating to these core values, to provide a positive Market Center environment.
- Owns and fosters effective communication at all levels of the organization. Maintains all business records and documentation as required including personnel records, warehouse product and asset inventories, route inventory data and vendor sales, contact and pricing communication.
- Requires a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in warehouse or related operations with a Bachelor’s Degree or 2-4 years relevant experience with a High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- DSD Warehouse experience a plus
- Excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.