Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide and has an opportunity for a Corporate Services Associate in Burbank, CA. Description:
- Receives, processes, sorts and delivers incoming mail on a daily basis to the Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) Central Office Departments. Also responsible for logging and distributing incoming shipments.
- Processes daily outgoing mail including overnight and outside package shipping using couriers such as Federal Express, UPS, & USPS.
- Stocks paper and other supplies for various photocopiers, fax machines, printers, and supply rooms throughout the AUS Central Office.
- Processes special in- house photocopying projects for various AUS Central Office departments.
- Prints a variety Payroll and Accounts Payables checks on regular basis for the Accounting and Payroll departments.
- Delivers and picks up needed items (e.g. files, supplies, etc.)
- Set-up and break-down of conference and/or training rooms as needed for scheduled meetings and events.
- Stocks all coffee bars and kitchens as needed.
- Orders and stocks various office supplies as needed.
- Operates the employee access badge system.
- Coordinates building and building equipment maintenance.
- Provides coverage for the reception desk.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested. 123Indeed321
- Mailroom or similar experience in a medium to large company within a corporate environment.
- A high school diploma required
- MS Office including: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship within the organization and various levels of management and staff.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Supports and participates in the company's quality standards with a continuous focus on customer service.
- Must be able to manage multiple changing priorities.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Good follow-up skills.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- A results-oriented individual who excels at customer service; an individual who takes initiative, accepts accountability, and can make a positive impact at the AUS central office.
- Must be capable and/or have the ability to lift and move packages of varying size and shape (up to 50 pounds).