Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Banquet Houseman completes all room set ups, breakdown and storage of tables, chairs, risers, etc., for special event functions. The Banquet Houseman must be able to follow the Banquet Event Order directions very clearly.
• Sets all meeting and event space according to the specifications given by the Conference Planners.
• Makes sure rooms are set to standard, using the setup worksheet and diagrams, before a meeting or event is to begin.
• Reports any maintenance items by completing a Work Order to Maintenance.
• Makes sure all meeting room supplies are fully stocked.
• Refresh and reset meeting rooms after each meeting.
• Assists any guests by answering their questions. If unable to answer, questions find someone who can.
• Work as one team with team members.
• Work in a safe manner and keep all coworkers safe. Ask for help when needed.
• Maintain proper care of equipment and facility.
• Keep storage rooms clean and organized.
• Maintain attendance in compliance with company standards and arrive on time each day as scheduled.
• Be familiar with conference center standard operating procedures.
• Attend team meetings as scheduled.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Paid time off and Vacation days
• Annual merit increases
• 10 paid holidays
• 11am -730pm shift, Monday thru Friday
• Free shift meals
• Health Benefits available
Any offer of employment is contingent upon successful background check