Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Aramark Sports and Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within Aramark Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve.
- Provide all general support of HR functions at the unit level.
- Identify best practices and organizational efficiencies, as well as coach and train line managers to properly apply human resource policies and procedures within the unit.
- Manage the process and implementation of the following: payroll, benefits, employee incentives, retention, turnover, recruitment, safety, training and development.
- Work closely with the Leadership team to drive elements of the Talent Management Strategy (Talent Acquisition, On boarding, Performance Management, Development, Succession Planning and Retention).
- Ideal candidates will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent.
- A minimum of two to four years experience in a Human Resource Generalist role and/or Food Service Operations is required.
- Human Resource experience must include specific employment and recruiting experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications is desired.
- Preferred experience in dealing with unions.
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and operations and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.