About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Maintaining the Equipment:
- All black vinyl equipment must be wiped off with simple green during the shift.
- All cardio equipment must be wiped off with simple green during the shift.
- Once a day all metal on machines must be wiped down with a cloth.
- Remove all free weights that have been left on equipment and place them in their proper place on the racks. If you see who forgot to put their weights back, kindly ask them to put them away.
- Clean up any towels that are misplaced in the gym or the locker rooms and place in proper laundry receptacles.
- Notify director if any equipment is not working properly.
Answering the Phone:
- Answer the phone when it rings.
- Answer questions to the best of your ability. If you do not know the answer to the question, take a message for the director or assistant director, and explain to the caller that they will return the call to answer their question.
- When taking messages, make sure to include the date and the time of the call, as well as the caller’s name and phone # they can be reached at, and what the call was in reference to. Please also initial the message so that the director/assistant director may ask further questions if needed in regards to the phone call.
- Please refer to the appropriate tab in the Policies and Procedures binder and follow the directions.
Working with Members:
- Customer service is the most important duty here at the Fitness Center.
- Be friendly and courteous to all members and help them when they ask for help.
- Make sure no one is incorrectly using weights and machines. (Ex: dropping weights.)
- Assist in spotting when needed or asked.
- Customer service experience